Are you looking to reduce the time-to-market for new products and services?
- Does your catalog really guide your provisioning flows?
- Are you forced to spend a lot of time configuring from scratch?
Can you provide new products and services without coding?
- Has order fallout become a substantial extra cost per month?
- Is your order construction just a pile of hard-coded integrations?
- Are workflows defined in multiple isolated systems or silos?
Do you have a single point to check all the information related to your customer service?
- Both from the business and the network?
- What about service history and lifecycle?
How extensible is your provisioning model when adding a new vendor or technology?
- Can you consistently access all your network OSS and devices for automatic activation? Even for your legacy systems?
- Are you ready for ZTP?
Can you reduce your provisioning time by early detection and fallout classification?
- Do you want to save money by standardizing the management of orders in failure, regardless of the failure cause?
- Would you like to simplify failed order management in one place and globally handle all the orders?
Do you support complex integrations in both your fulfillment and assurance processes?
- Have you measured your economic losses for provisioning failures due to incorrect/incomplete/inaccurate data?
- Would you like to control all your network resources from a single, usable and highly configurable web GUI?
Are your network deployments supported by the latest technologies and algorithms for optimal routing?
- Do you want to have higher accurate results in service qualification and availability?
How ODA is rapidly striding to become the benchmark architecture for CSPs Share on linkedin LinkedIn Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter At the beginning of the year 2021, Satec signed the TM Forum’s Open Digital Architecture manifesto to align with leading global system integrators. Ever since, Satec, the mother company of Alvatross, […]
DevOps as a Culture Share on linkedin LinkedIn Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter DevOps is a culture, not a role. It creates a new mindset on how everyone should be engaged in working the right way In today’s world, development teams have become the backbone of many companies; both dev and operations […]
Satec is now an officially certified supplier of TM Forum Open APIs Share on linkedin LinkedIn Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter After signing the TM Forum’s Open Digital Architecture Manifesto (ODA) some months ago, Satec is now also an officially certified supplier of TM Forum Open APIs, ranking amongst the top […]