Looking to reduce the time to market for new products and services?
- Does your catalog really guide your provisioning flows?
- Are you forced to spend a lot of time configuring from scratch?
Can you provide new products and services without coding?
- Has order fallout become a significant extra cost per month?
- Is your order construction just a pile of hard-coded integrations?
- Are workflows defined in multiple isolated systems or silos?
Do you have a single point to check all the information related to your customer service?
- Both from the business and from the network?
- What about service history and lifecycle?
How extensible is your provisioning model when adding a new vendor or technology?
- Can you consistently access to all your network OSS and devices for automatic activation? Even for your legacy systems?
- Are you ready for ZTP?
Can you reduce your provisioning time by early detection and fallout classification?
- Do you want to save money by standardizing the management of orders in failure, independently of the failure cause?
- Would you like to simplify failed order management in one place and operate massively on all the orders?
Do you support complex integrations in both your fulfillment and assurance processes?
- Have you measured your economic losses for provisioning failures due to incorrect/incomplete/inaccurate data?
- Would you like to control all your network resources from a single, usable and highly configurable web GUI?
Are your network deployments supported by the latest technologies and algorithms for optimal routing?
- Do you want to have higher accurate results in service qualification and availability?
DevOps as a Culture DevOps is a culture, not a role. It creates a new mindset on how everyone should be engaged in working the right way. 07/03/2021 In today’s world, development teams have become the backbone of many companies; both dev and operations teams are required to do more than ever before. There is […]
Satec Signs TM Forum’s Open Digital Architecture Manifesto (ODA) Satec aligns with leading global system integrators, telco vendors and service providers to deliver ODA and replace legacy OSS/BSS systems to transform business agility with simpler IT solutions that are easier and cheaper to deploy, integrate and upgrade. 03/03/2021 Satec, a leading global System Integrator along with […]
OSS/BSS + AI + Automation = Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations. During the last years we have seen CSPs deeply investing in data analysis. Today, they want to go a step further by adding artificial intelligence to improve the user experience, increase agility and improve both efficiency and reliability. 01/03/2021 Until today, network monitoring was […]