Turning telecom operators into tomorrow’s digitally-driven experience enterprises.
A modular, open, and cloud-native digital platform that provides CSPs with fast time-to-market and flexibility.
Alvatross becomes the first TM Forum Gold certified OSS vendor in the EMEA region
A modular, flexible, and cloud-native platform to create and deliver digital services faster.
Fully configurable order management for automated and traceable management of fulfillment orders.
- Catalog-driven, automatic creation of new order management flows for new products and services.
- Extensive libraries for common process steps supporting fixed, mobile, and cloud products.
- Flexible integration with 3rd party components in order management and catalog management.
A single repository with a complete view of customer’s current and historical, cross-perspective (from business to network) service information.
- A single source of truth that brings together all CSP’s services information.
- 360° view of service information with north and south layer integrations.
- Historical view of service modifications to easily trace customer changes.
Resource inventory will be the CSP’S single source of truth for network elements and sites, allowing automatic and manual resource allocation to services.
- Intuitive and powerful data ingestion mechanisms, fully configurable web views and TMF Open API-based interfaces
- Network discovery capacities to keep the inventory updated.
- Network planning process support through network occupancy calculation.
Activation Engine enables automatic network configuration and activation, hiding network complexity to the service provisioning flows.
- Support of multiple protocols for communication with NMS/EMS and network elements.
- SDK to speed up additional connectors definition.
- Common text representation of native commands for different manufacturers.
Unified catalog manages technical services and their relationships with products.
- Service specification and relationship management, including BSS product catalog integration.
- TMForum compliant service catalog, including CFS/RFS decomposition and TMF633 compliant API.
- Easy service definition based on drag & drop lego blocks.
A cross-sectional module to detect, notify and manage order failures along the whole fulfillment process.
- Configure automatic actions for different error conditions.
- Operate orders individually or in batches to solve failure scenarios quicker.
- Set fallout SLAs and escalation rules.
Geographical view of deployed outside plant network to make better decisions based on spatial data analysis.
- Network planning deployment taking into account physical conditions and policies.
- Service availability display of both fixed and mobile coverage.
- Distances and optimal paths for services that require new infrastructure.
Alvatross in Satec
Satec’s integration capabilities bring decades of experience in helping CSPs solve their biggest digital transformation challenges.
According to a recent Appledore Research, the Cross-domain Service Orchestration is estimated to grow from around $500 million in 2021 to almost $2 billion in only three years.
Many are already comparing the current rollout of fibre networks to a gold rush. Everyone, governments and companies, invest millions in new networks. Ensuring fast and fair broadband access seems to have become a market priority. Traditional incumbent operators have to compete in a new market where new fibre network providers offer faster broadband speeds for less money.