From telecommunications operators to digital companies of the future
A modular, open, and cloud-native digital platform that provides CSPs with fast time-to-market and flexibility.
Alvatross becomes the first TM Forum Gold certified OSS vendor in the EMEA region
A modular, flexible, and cloud-native platform to create and deliver digital services faster.
Fully configurable order management for automated and traceable management of fulfillment orders.
- Catalog-driven, automatic creation of new order management flows for new products and services.
- Extensive libraries for common process steps supporting fixed, mobile, and cloud products.
- Flexible integration with 3rd party components in order management and catalog management.
A single repository with a complete view of customer’s current and historical, cross-perspective (from business to network) service information.
- A single source of truth that brings together all CSP’s services information.
- 360° view of service information with north and south layer integrations.
- Historical view of service modifications to easily trace customer changes.
Resource inventory will be the CSP’S single source of truth for network elements and sites, allowing automatic and manual resource allocation to services.
- Intuitive and powerful data ingestion mechanisms, fully configurable web views and TMF Open API-based interfaces
- Network discovery capacities to keep the inventory updated.
- Network planning process support through network occupancy calculation.
Activation Engine enables automatic network configuration and activation, hiding network complexity to the service provisioning flows.
- Support of multiple protocols for communication with NMS/EMS and network elements.
- SDK to speed up additional connectors definition.
- Common text representation of native commands for different manufacturers.
Unified catalog manages technical services and their relationships with products.
- Service specification and relationship management, including BSS product catalog integration.
- TMForum compliant service catalog, including CFS/RFS decomposition and TMF633 compliant API.
- Easy service definition based on drag & drop lego blocks.
A cross-sectional module to detect, notify and manage order failures along the whole fulfillment process.
- Configure automatic actions for different error conditions.
- Operate orders individually or in batches to solve failure scenarios quicker.
- Set fallout SLAs and escalation rules.
Geographical view of deployed outside plant network to make better decisions based on spatial data analysis.
- Network planning deployment taking into account physical conditions and policies.
- Service availability display of both fixed and mobile coverage.
- Distances and optimal paths for services that require new infrastructure.
Alvatross in Satec
Satec’s integration capabilities bring decades of experience in helping CSPs solve their biggest digital transformation challenges.
Luis Rodríguez-Ovejero Gómez, founder of Alvatross named an IESE 40under40 best entrepreneur for 2022
IESE Business School has announced that Luis Rodríguez-Ovejero Gómez has been named as one of the IESE 40under40 2022 award winners. These prestigious awards recognize the leading entrepreneurs and innovators under the age of 40 from within IESE´s global network of more than 55,000 alumni.
A new OSS system can arguably speed up a CSP’s Time to Market. Modernising and simplifying the processes of OSS should be a priority for any CSP to become competitive in the new era of digital markets. It is an important task for telcos to assess and re-evaluate their current approach for OSS/BSS so they can learn and understand how deep their back-office renovation must be