Turning telecom operators into tomorrow’s digitally-driven experience enterprises.
A modular, open and cloud-native NGOSS portfolio that provides CSPs fast time to market and flexibility.
Our Value Proposition
We are ready to help you innovate, disrupt and succeed.
- Bridge the gap between monolithic and cloud-native approach.
- Support new types of customer engagement and services.
- Improve product and overall customer experience.
- Manage legacy and next-gen fix and mobile.
- Ensure best industry practices compliance.
Our order orchestration and fulfillment product eliminates ordering disorder to deliver services that customers purchase.
- Catalog-driven to market new products and services faster
- Workflow configuration to deliver new and legacy products and bundles
- Zero-touch oriented: Full process automation
- A single source of truth that brings together all CSP’s services information
- 360° view of customer information with north and south layer integrations
- Historical view to reconstruct resources involved at any given moment
Resource inventory unifies CSP’s different networks in one place and designs service resources in the fullfillment process.
- IP address and numbering management
- Network planning process support through network occupancy calculations
- Bulk data load allowance based on auto-generated templates
Activation Engine allows network automation configuration during the fulfillment process.
- Main access protocols to network managers and / or network equipment.
- Ad-hoc SDK to speed up additional connectors definition
- Common text representation of native commands for different manufacturers.
Unified catalog represents data relationships between products and offers with CSP’s technical services.
- Service specification and relationship management, including integration to BSS product catalog
- CFSs and RFSs decomposition that follow TMForum best practices.
- CSPs can configure new products by reusing services or creating new ones.
A cross-sectional module that solves order failures through detection, notification and recovery.
- Configuration of automatic actions for different error conditions
- Integrated with all the rest of provisioning products
- Operate orders individually or in batches intuitively to improve customer satisfaction
Location Intelligence view of the deployed network
- Network planning deployment taking into account physical conditions and policies
- Service availability display of both fixed and mobile coverage
- Distances and optimal paths for services that require new infrastructure
Alvatross in Satec
Satec’s integration capabilities brings decades of experience in helping CSPs solve their biggest digital transformation challenges.
Satec Signs TM Forum’s Open Digital Architecture Manifesto (ODA) Satec aligns with leading global system integrators, telco vendors and service providers to deliver ODA and replace legacy OSS/BSS systems to transform business agility with simpler IT solutions that are easier and cheaper to deploy, integrate and upgrade. 03/03/2021– Satec, a leading global System Integrator along […]
OSS/BSS + AI + Automation = Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations. During the last years we have seen CSPs deeply investing in data analysis. Today, they want to go a step further by adding artificial intelligence to improve the user experience, increase agility and improve both efficiency and reliability. Until today, network monitoring was mainly […]