Turning telecom operators into tomorrow’s digitally-driven experience enterprises.
A modular, open and cloud-native digital platform that provides CSPs fast time to market and flexibility.
Our Value Proposition
We are ready to help you innovate, disrupt and succeed.
- Launch new products and services faster.
- Improve overall customer experience and TCO.
- Manage legacy and next-generation fixed and mobile.
- We deploy both on-premise and cloud environment for maximum flexibility.
- TMForum end to end compliant platform.
A modular, flexible and cloud-native platform to create and deliver digital services faster.
Fully configurable order management for automated and traceable management of fulfillment orders.
- Catalog-driven, automatic creation of new order management flows for new products and services.
- Extensive libraries for common process steps supporting fixed, mobile and cloud products.
- Flexible integration with 3rd party components in order management and catalog management.
A single repository with a complete view of a customer’s current and historical, cross-perspective (from business to network) service information.
- A single source of truth that brings together all CSP’s services information.
- 360° view of service information with north and south layer integrations.
- Historical view of services modifications to easily trace customer changes.
Resource inventory will be the CSP’S single source of truth for network elements and sites, allowing automatic and manual resource allocation to services.
- Intuitive and powerful data ingestion mechanisms, fully configurable web views and TMF Open API-based interfaces
- Network discovery capacities to keep the inventory updated.
- Network planning process support through network occupancy calculation.
Activation Engine enables automatic network configuration and activation hiding network complexity to the service provisioning flows.
- Support of multiple protocols for communication with NMS/EMS and network elements.
- SDK to speed up additional connectors definition.
- Common text representation of native commands for different manufacturers.
Unified catalog manages technical services and their relationships with products.
- Service specification and relationship management, including BSS product catalog integration.
- TMForum compliant service catalog, including CFS/RFS decomposition and TMF633 compliant API.
- Easy service definition based on drag & drop lego blocks.
A cross-sectional module to detect, notify and manage order failures along the whole fulfillment process.
- Configure automatic actions for different error conditions.
- Operate orders individually or in batches to solve failure scenarios quicker.
- Set fallout SLAs and escalation rules.
Geographical view of deployed outside plant network to take better decisions based on spatial data analysis
- Network planning deployment taking into account physical conditions and policies.
- Service availability display of both fixed and mobile coverage.
- Distances and optimal paths for services that require new infrastructure.
Alvatross in Satec
Satec’s integration capabilities bring decades of experience in helping CSPs solve their biggest digital transformation challenges.
DevOps as a Culture DevOps is a culture, not a role. It creates a new mindset on how everyone should be engaged in working the right way. 07/03/2021 In today’s world, development teams have become the backbone of many companies; both dev and operations teams are required to do more than ever before. There is […]
Satec Signs TM Forum’s Open Digital Architecture Manifesto (ODA) Satec aligns with leading global system integrators, telco vendors and service providers to deliver ODA and replace legacy OSS/BSS systems to transform business agility with simpler IT solutions that are easier and cheaper to deploy, integrate and upgrade. 03/03/2021 Satec, a leading global System Integrator along with […]
OSS/BSS + AI + Automation = Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations. During the last years we have seen CSPs deeply investing in data analysis. Today, they want to go a step further by adding artificial intelligence to improve the user experience, increase agility and improve both efficiency and reliability. 01/03/2021 Until today, network monitoring was […]