Boost customer loyalty, reduce churn and improve your branding.
Fallout Management allows you to detect, notify and resolve order fallouts faster to save you money and increase customer lifetime value.
Provide inmediate response
Streamline all the orders and manage them under a single platform.
- Monitor orders end to end and respond earlier.
- Set the neccesary rules to take care of errors more efficiently.
- Make the most of your workforce and let fallout management take care of tedious and repetitive work.
- Set and manage fallout SLAs and scalation rules.
Manage all your errors in real-time.
- Monitor manual fallout taks.
- Act on fallouts in bulk mode.
- Generate fallout reports and get the information you need to improve.
- Notify quicker to your customers.
Improve your financials
Make complex order fallout something of the past and reduce your costs.
- Losses stemming from customer churn.
- Sub-optimal order to cash.
- Revenue leakage.
- Regulatory fines and class action lawsuits.
TMF TAM conformant
Order fallout is a big issue.
Its numbers vary a lot between CSPs and our experience tells us that order fallout costs are between $4-10, with the average correction time of 3-10 minutes.
A modular, flexible and cloud-native platform to create and deliver digital services faster.
A cross-sectional module to detect, notify and manage order failures along the whole fulfillment process.
- Configure automatic actions for different error conditions.
- Operate orders individually or in batches to solve failure scenarios quicker.
- Set fallout SLAs and escalation rules.
Fully configurable order management for automated and traceable management of fulfillment orders.
- Catalog-driven, automatic creation of new order management flows for new products and services.
- Extensive libraries for common process steps supporting fixed, mobile and cloud products.
- Flexible integration with 3rd party components in order management and catalog management.
A single repository with a complete view of a customer’s current and historical, cross-perspective (from business to network) service information.
- A single source of truth that brings together all CSP’s services information.
- 360° view of service information with north and south layer integrations.
- Historical view of services modifications to easily trace customer changes.
Resource inventory will be the CSP’S single source of truth for network elements and sites, allowing automatic and manual resource allocation to services.
- Intuitive and powerful data ingestion mechanisms, fully configurable web views and TMF Open API-based interfaces
- Network discovery capacities to keep the inventory updated.
- Network planning process support through network occupancy calculation.
Activation Engine enables automatic network configuration and activation hiding network complexity to the service provisioning flows.
- Support of multiple protocols for communication with NMS/EMS and network elements.
- SDK to speed up additional connectors definition.
- Common text representation of native commands for different manufacturers.
Unified catalog manages technical services and their relationships with products.
- Service specification and relationship management, including BSS product catalog integration.
- TMForum compliant service catalog, including CFS/RFS decomposition and TMF633 compliant API.
- Easy service definition based on drag & drop lego blocks.
Geographical view of deployed outside plant network to take better decisions based on spatial data analysis
- Network planning deployment taking into account physical conditions and policies.
- Service availability display of both fixed and mobile coverage.
- Distances and optimal paths for services that require new infrastructure.
DevOps as a Culture DevOps is a culture, not a role. It creates a new mindset on how everyone should be engaged in working the right way. 07/03/2021 In today’s world, development teams have become the backbone of many companies; both dev and operations teams are required to do more than ever before. There is […]
Satec Signs TM Forum’s Open Digital Architecture Manifesto (ODA) Satec aligns with leading global system integrators, telco vendors and service providers to deliver ODA and replace legacy OSS/BSS systems to transform business agility with simpler IT solutions that are easier and cheaper to deploy, integrate and upgrade. 03/03/2021 Satec, a leading global System Integrator along with […]
OSS/BSS + AI + Automation = Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations. During the last years we have seen CSPs deeply investing in data analysis. Today, they want to go a step further by adding artificial intelligence to improve the user experience, increase agility and improve both efficiency and reliability. 01/03/2021 Until today, network monitoring was […]