Eliminate fulfillment failure and precisely deliver the services.
Based on the best industry standards, our architecture allows providers to orchestrate services of any type, from any network and across any system.
Guide product and service orders directly from the catalog and significantly reduce new offers time to market.
- Order validation, decomposition and orchestration are driven by the catalog.
- Business rules and order enrichment for products, services utilized during fulfilment are managed by the catalog.
- End-to-end product, service and resource model from a single console.
Fallout management capabilities
Quickly launch and consistenly deliver new digital products with extremely low order fallout rates.
- Provide the zero-touch and zero-fallout experience that customers expect.
- Give a complete and intuitive vision of the neccesary information.
- Engage with other systems to help other domains.
Full e2e visualization
A complete and detailed view of fulfillment design and run-time execution for easy service environment management.
- End-to-end order tracking from reception to validation and delivery.
- Orchestration graphical flows both at business and technical levels.
- Advanced filtering to find the needed information quicker.
Order Management eliminates points of order failure, minimizes fulfillment costs and maximizes customer satisfaction following the best industry standards.
A modular, flexible and cloud-native platform to create and deliver digital services faster.
Fully configurable order management for automated and traceable management of fulfillment orders.
- Catalog-driven, automatic creation of new order management flows for new products and services.
- Extensive libraries for common process steps supporting fixed, mobile and cloud products.
- Flexible integration with 3rd party components in order management and catalog management.
A single repository with a complete view of a customer’s current and historical, cross-perspective (from business to network) service information.
- A single source of truth that brings together all CSP’s services information.
- 360° view of service information with north and south layer integrations.
- Historical view of services modifications to easily trace customer changes.
Resource inventory will be the CSP’S single source of truth for network elements and sites, allowing automatic and manual resource allocation to services.
- Intuitive and powerful data ingestion mechanisms, fully configurable web views and TMF Open API-based interfaces
- Network discovery capacities to keep the inventory updated.
- Network planning process support through network occupancy calculation.
Activation Engine enables automatic network configuration and activation hiding network complexity to the service provisioning flows.
- Support of multiple protocols for communication with NMS/EMS and network elements.
- SDK to speed up additional connectors definition.
- Common text representation of native commands for different manufacturers.
Unified catalog manages technical services and their relationships with products.
- Service specification and relationship management, including BSS product catalog integration.
- TMForum compliant service catalog, including CFS/RFS decomposition and TMF633 compliant API.
- Easy service definition based on drag & drop lego blocks.
A cross-sectional module to detect, notify and manage order failures along the whole fulfillment process.
- Configure automatic actions for different error conditions.
- Operate orders individually or in batches to solve failure scenarios quicker.
- Set fallout SLAs and escalation rules.
Geographical view of deployed outside plant network to take better decisions based on spatial data analysis
- Network planning deployment taking into account physical conditions and policies.
- Service availability display of both fixed and mobile coverage.
- Distances and optimal paths for services that require new infrastructure.
A catalyst for productivity: Boost your team’s workflow with effortless troubleshooting
Is your team tired of feeling like they are herding a bunch of stray cats every time a ticket comes in? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Managing customer requests, issues, and incidents can be a real pain. Especially when you’re dealing with multiple disjointed systems, a lack of coordination and end-to-end vision, which all in all makes your team less efficient at their jobs.
From Monolithic to Cloud-Native: Transforming Telcos with the ODA-CA
You’ve probably read a million articles about it, but trust us, it’s still something worth talking about. Cloudification is basically using cloud computing to make things better, like getting more scalable, flexible, and saving money. Plus, it can improve users experience and create new revenue streams. Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it?