Who is responsible for processing your data?
- Identity: Sistemas Avanzados de Tecnología, S.A. (hereinafter SATEC)
- Tax ID code: A33117995
- Postal address: Avenida de Europa, 34 A | 28023 MADRID
- Telephone: +34 917089000
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- DPO: Mrs. Cristina Alonso Schütze
What purpose do we process your personal data for?
At SATEC we process the information provided to us by interested persons in order to manage their queries, to send information they request from us, to provide the interested persons with product and service offers of interest to them via any means (post, email or telephone), and to inform them of the events we organise.
In order to offer you products and services according to your interests and to improve your user experience, in some cases we create a “commercial profile” based on the information provided. No automated decisions are made based on this profile.
How long do we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship or while their suppression is not requested by the interested person. Furthermore, data will be eliminated after a period of 10 years following the last confirmation of interest.
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis – via which we develop processing – is your explicit, freely granted, informed consent. The prospective offering of products and services is based on the consent that is requested from you. Under no circumstances will withdrawal of consent affect execution of the contract.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data will not be transferred to third parties unless a legal obligation exists, and they will be accessed at the request of processing by the website technician, hosting and email sending provider.
In some cases, your data will be communicated to other companies in the SATEC Group for internal administrative purposes, which include client or employee personal data processing.
The SATEC Group has a code of ethics that must be observed by all employees, in addition to a supplier standardisation system that guarantees their trust and responsibility.
SATEC contracts its virtual infrastructure according to a cloud computing model through the company Servicios de Hosting en Internet, S.A. (Interhost) in the framework of Service Level, confidentiality and data processing agreements signed with this company.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any individual has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns them here at SATEC.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data as well as request rectification of incorrect data or, if applicable, request their suppression when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were gathered. The data provided will be stored while the cessation of activity is not requested.
- In certain circumstances, interested persons may request that processing of their personal data be limited, in which case we will only store them to exercise or defend claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular circumstances, interested persons may oppose processing of their data. SATEC will cease to process their data, unless there are compelling legitimate reasons to process the data, or to exercise or defend possible claims.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data we process at Sistemas Avanzados de Tecnología, S.A. come from the interested persons themselves who have provided us with their data or from other companies in the SATEC Group.
The data categories processed are as follows:
- Identification data
- Identification codes or keys
- Postal and email addresses
- Commercial informationUnder no circumstances do we process specially protected data.
Usage of cookies in alvatross.io
Cookies affected by regulations and exempt cookies
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services. expressly demanded by the user.
Types of cookies
The cookies used on our website are session and third-party cookies, and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used, and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as follow and analyze the activity carried out to improve and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way. The cookies used have, in any case, a temporary nature, with the sole purpose of making browsing more efficient. In no case these cookies provide by themselves personal data and are not used for the collection of them.
When accessing our website you are informed that if you continue browsing, you will be installed several third-party cookies, thus allowing the installation of certain cookies that will have the sole purpose of registering access to our website for the realization of anonymous statistics about visits. always collecting information anonymously. It is not necessary to accept the installation of these cookies, you can also browse through our website.
At any time you can access the configuration of your browser by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those whose installation is supported and which are not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use.