360-degree customer service view.
Keep in one application all the information relative to service instances to provide an end-to-end view from customer products to services and resources.
Key support to order management
Conduct intelligent workflows during the fulfillment process.
- Validate product and service orders.
- Identify changes to be carried out in the network.
- Track service lifecycle in real-time.
User -friendly Dashboards
See at a glance the most important customer services KPIs.
- Check service statistics per status.
- Explore most common services.
- Look into aggregations of services per type.
- Examine Service status time charts.
Powerful service enquiries
View all the information related to the customer service in one single application.
- Spot CFSs and RFSs and their characteristics.
- Identify service relationships.
- Observe history of service orders related to each service.
- Understand product instances information from BSS.
Open API conformance
Service Inventory can be easily integrated with external systems through TMF Open APIs.
A modular, flexible and cloud-native platform to create and deliver digital services faster.
A single repository with a complete view of a customer’s current and historical, cross-perspective (from business to network) service information.
- A single source of truth that brings together all CSP’s services information.
- 360° view of service information with north and south layer integrations.
- Historical view of services modifications to easily trace customer changes.
Fully configurable order management for automated and traceable management of fulfillment orders.
- Catalog-driven, automatic creation of new order management flows for new products and services.
- Extensive libraries for common process steps supporting fixed, mobile and cloud products.
- Flexible integration with 3rd party components in order management and catalog management.
Unified catalog manages technical services and their relationships with products.
- Service specification and relationship management, including BSS product catalog integration.
- TMForum compliant service catalog, including CFS/RFS decomposition and TMF633 compliant API.
- Easy service definition based on drag & drop lego blocks.
Resource inventory will be the CSP’S single source of truth for network elements and sites, allowing automatic and manual resource allocation to services.
- Intuitive and powerful data ingestion mechanisms, fully configurable web views and TMF Open API-based interfaces
- Network discovery capacities to keep the inventory updated.
- Network planning process support through network occupancy calculation.
Activation Engine enables automatic network configuration and activation hiding network complexity to the service provisioning flows.
- Support of multiple protocols for communication with NMS/EMS and network elements.
- SDK to speed up additional connectors definition.
- Common text representation of native commands for different manufacturers.
A cross-sectional module to detect, notify and manage order failures along the whole fulfillment process.
- Configure automatic actions for different error conditions.
- Operate orders individually or in batches to solve failure scenarios quicker.
- Set fallout SLAs and escalation rules.
Geographical view of deployed outside plant network to take better decisions based on spatial data analysis
- Network planning deployment taking into account physical conditions and policies.
- Service availability display of both fixed and mobile coverage.
- Distances and optimal paths for services that require new infrastructure.
A catalyst for productivity: Boost your team’s workflow with effortless troubleshooting
Is your team tired of feeling like they are herding a bunch of stray cats every time a ticket comes in? If the answer is yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Managing customer requests, issues, and incidents can be a real pain. Especially when you’re dealing with multiple disjointed systems, a lack of coordination and end-to-end vision, which all in all makes your team less efficient at their jobs.
From Monolithic to Cloud-Native: Transforming Telcos with the ODA-CA
You’ve probably read a million articles about it, but trust us, it’s still something worth talking about. Cloudification is basically using cloud computing to make things better, like getting more scalable, flexible, and saving money. Plus, it can improve users experience and create new revenue streams. Sounds pretty great, doesn’t it?