360-degree customer service view.
Keep in one application all the information relative to service instances to provide an end-to-end view from customer products to services and resources.
Key support to order management
Conduct intelligent workflows during the fulfillment process.
- Validate product and service orders.
- Identify changes to be carried out in the network.
- Track service lifecycle in real-time.
User -friendly Dashboards
See at a glance the most important customer services KPIs.
- Check service statistics per status.
- Explore most common services.
- Look into aggregations of services per type.
- Examine Service status time charts.
Powerful service enquiries
View all the information related to the customer service in one single application.
- Spot CFSs and RFSs and their characteristics.
- Identify service relationships.
- Observe history of service orders related to each service.
- Understand product instances information from BSS.
Open API conformance
Service Inventory can be easily integrated with external systems through TMF Open APIs.
A modular, flexible and cloud-native platform to create and deliver digital services faster.
A single repository with a complete view of a customer’s current and historical, cross-perspective (from business to network) service information.
- A single source of truth that brings together all CSP’s services information.
- 360° view of service information with north and south layer integrations.
- Historical view of services modifications to easily trace customer changes.
Fully configurable order management for automated and traceable management of fulfillment orders.
- Catalog-driven, automatic creation of new order management flows for new products and services.
- Extensive libraries for common process steps supporting fixed, mobile and cloud products.
- Flexible integration with 3rd party components in order management and catalog management.
Unified catalog manages technical services and their relationships with products.
- Service specification and relationship management, including BSS product catalog integration.
- TMForum compliant service catalog, including CFS/RFS decomposition and TMF633 compliant API.
- Easy service definition based on drag & drop lego blocks.
Resource inventory will be the CSP’S single source of truth for network elements and sites, allowing automatic and manual resource allocation to services.
- Intuitive and powerful data ingestion mechanisms, fully configurable web views and TMF Open API-based interfaces
- Network discovery capacities to keep the inventory updated.
- Network planning process support through network occupancy calculation.
Activation Engine enables automatic network configuration and activation hiding network complexity to the service provisioning flows.
- Support of multiple protocols for communication with NMS/EMS and network elements.
- SDK to speed up additional connectors definition.
- Common text representation of native commands for different manufacturers.
A cross-sectional module to detect, notify and manage order failures along the whole fulfillment process.
- Configure automatic actions for different error conditions.
- Operate orders individually or in batches to solve failure scenarios quicker.
- Set fallout SLAs and escalation rules.
Geographical view of deployed outside plant network to take better decisions based on spatial data analysis
- Network planning deployment taking into account physical conditions and policies.
- Service availability display of both fixed and mobile coverage.
- Distances and optimal paths for services that require new infrastructure.
DevOps as a Culture DevOps is a culture, not a role. It creates a new mindset on how everyone should be engaged in working the right way. 07/03/2021 In today’s world, development teams have become the backbone of many companies; both dev and operations teams are required to do more than ever before. There is […]
Satec Signs TM Forum’s Open Digital Architecture Manifesto (ODA) Satec aligns with leading global system integrators, telco vendors and service providers to deliver ODA and replace legacy OSS/BSS systems to transform business agility with simpler IT solutions that are easier and cheaper to deploy, integrate and upgrade. 03/03/2021 Satec, a leading global System Integrator along with […]
OSS/BSS + AI + Automation = Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations. During the last years we have seen CSPs deeply investing in data analysis. Today, they want to go a step further by adding artificial intelligence to improve the user experience, increase agility and improve both efficiency and reliability. 01/03/2021 Until today, network monitoring was […]