Create new products and services quicker.
Manage products, services and resources to establish the desired bundles and relationships that will be executed.
Make complex specification trees simpler.
- Drag and drop capabilities.
- Template-based characteristic management.
- Responsive interface.
- Dark mode extension.
Catalog driven approach
Drive orders based on Open APIs.
- Standard TMF Open APIs for product, service and resource catalogs to facilitate integrations.
- Validation, decomposition and execution plan processes can be driven by the catalog configuration.
Find your logic
Build the neccesary logic yourself.
Phyton scripts can be written to transfer information among specifications.
All scripts can be placed at any level and any domain.
Export everything in one yaml file.
A modular, flexible and cloud-native platform to create and deliver digital services faster.
Unified catalog manages technical services and their relationships with products.
- Service specification and relationship management, including BSS product catalog integration.
- TMForum compliant service catalog, including CFS/RFS decomposition and TMF633 compliant API.
- Easy service definition based on drag & drop lego blocks.
Fully configurable order management for automated and traceable management of fulfillment orders.
- Catalog-driven, automatic creation of new order management flows for new products and services.
- Extensive libraries for common process steps supporting fixed, mobile and cloud products.
- Flexible integration with 3rd party components in order management and catalog management.
A single repository with a complete view of a customer’s current and historical, cross-perspective (from business to network) service information.
- A single source of truth that brings together all CSP’s services information.
- 360° view of service information with north and south layer integrations.
- Historical view of services modifications to easily trace customer changes.
Resource inventory will be the CSP’S single source of truth for network elements and sites, allowing automatic and manual resource allocation to services.
- Intuitive and powerful data ingestion mechanisms, fully configurable web views and TMF Open API-based interfaces
- Network discovery capacities to keep the inventory updated.
- Network planning process support through network occupancy calculation.
Activation Engine enables automatic network configuration and activation hiding network complexity to the service provisioning flows.
- Support of multiple protocols for communication with NMS/EMS and network elements.
- SDK to speed up additional connectors definition.
- Common text representation of native commands for different manufacturers.
A cross-sectional module to detect, notify and manage order failures along the whole fulfillment process.
- Configure automatic actions for different error conditions.
- Operate orders individually or in batches to solve failure scenarios quicker.
- Set fallout SLAs and escalation rules.
Geographical view of deployed outside plant network to take better decisions based on spatial data analysis
- Network planning deployment taking into account physical conditions and policies.
- Service availability display of both fixed and mobile coverage.
- Distances and optimal paths for services that require new infrastructure.
How ODA is rapidly striding to become the benchmark architecture for CSPs Share on linkedin LinkedIn Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter At the beginning of the year 2021, Satec signed the TM Forum’s Open Digital Architecture manifesto to align with leading global system integrators. Ever since, Satec, the mother company of Alvatross, […]
DevOps as a Culture Share on linkedin LinkedIn Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter DevOps is a culture, not a role. It creates a new mindset on how everyone should be engaged in working the right way In today’s world, development teams have become the backbone of many companies; both dev and operations […]
Satec is now an officially certified supplier of TM Forum Open APIs Share on linkedin LinkedIn Share on facebook Facebook Share on twitter Twitter After signing the TM Forum’s Open Digital Architecture Manifesto (ODA) some months ago, Satec is now also an officially certified supplier of TM Forum Open APIs, ranking amongst the top […]